Cryogenic Tubes, Pipes and Insulation
- Manufacturer of cryogenic leak tight thin-walled neck tubes
- Glass epoxy tubes for small diameter straw tube applications
- Lamitex® fine weave glass epoxy cryogenic pipes are impermeable to liquid nitrogen
- Cryogenic pipe insulation is also available in spiral wound glass epoxy for larger diameter applications
- Cryogenic insulation parts are machined from sheet, profiles, compression molded shapes, angles, channels and square and rectangular tube casings for structural supports and superconductor applications
Franklin's Lamitex® Cryogenic neck tube materials maintain their impermeability to liquid nitrogen in extreme handling conditions. Lamitex® glass/epoxy neck tubes have high strength characteristics and have tested better in drop tests than our leading competitor's tubes. Lamitex® Cryogenic pipe insulation has been used in critical insulating applications, including the supercollider laboratories. Franklin has machined glass epoxy neck tubes, small diameter straw tubes, profiles and parts from glass epoxy sheet materials for a wide variety of cryogenic applications.