Lamitex® Compression Molded Angles, Channel, Rods and Square & Rectangular Tubes
- Mold laminated products are available in most Nema Grade laminates.
- Epoxy and Phenolic rectangular tubes are molded every day.
- Molded rods in most Nema grades are available from .250"- 4.00" in diameter. Lengths vary from 34"-40" long.
- Linen/canvas and epoxy molded rod provides better strength for machined parts when compared to rod ground from sheet stock.
- Molded angle and channel from G-9, G-10 and G-11 provides better mechanical strength, electrical properties and temperature resistance than glass polyester angle and channel.
- Profiles and tubes processed on Franklin's high pressure presses ensure that the mechanical strength of the shapes will be close to that of pressed sheet grades.
- Large inventory of steel tooling and press production capacity guarantees quoted delivery.