Pump Vanes and Rotor Blades
- Lamitex® Rotor Blades for vacuum pumps and compressors.
- High-temperature composite blades for heavy duty applications.
- Vacuum pump and compressor vanes for milking pumps, blowers, tanker discharge pumps, septic pumps, grease trap pumps and industrial compressors.
- Lamitex® rotor vanes are machined to precise dimensions to ensure outstanding performance and long life of the vanes and mating parts.
- Air motor vanes for starter motors for diesel engines, air motors and pneumatic tools have excellent stability and moisture resistance.
Lamitex® Air Motor Vane Material & Vacuum Pump Vane Material:
Lamitex ® PL-40M
Lamitex PL-40M is made from a cotton fabric with a high-temperature phenolic resin containing molybdenum disulfide for better wear performance. PL-40M works well in low duty applications for starter motors for diesel engines, compressors and vacuum pumps. Applications include agricultural spreaders, blowers, liquid waste evacuation, vacuum pumps and dairy pumps.
This very fine weave cotton fabric with a high-temperature phenolic resin offers a high degree of resin impregnation this provides excellent dimensional stability. High flexural, compressive and bond strength vs. standard cotton laminates allows PL-68 longer life performance under high stress conditions. PL-68 is specifically recommended for motor vanes used in air motors, starter motors and small air tools.
PK-50N is an aramid fibre composite fabric bonded with a high-temperature phenolic resin. It has excellent mechanical strength at elevated temperatures in adverse environments. Applications include rotor vanes for vacuum pumps for the dairy, liquid waste, oil refining and mining industries.
This is an aramid fibre composite fabric bonded with a high-temperature epoxy resin has tremendous strength characteristics and excellent moisture resistance. This material performs well in lubricated air motors.